what if you woke up christmas morning and your favorite character or celebrity was just casually sitting by the christmas tree with a bow on their head and was just like “oh good you’re finally awake”
*Rapidly tries to make hair look decent*
but then they were all “no your hair looks fine” and they laughed
and then after a long somewhat awkward amount of silence they were just like
"i like your pajamas"
i would cry
I need some book recommendations. I read almost everything, except not really non-fiction. If I was being specific, I want something scary, a biography or philosophy. BUT I WILL READ ANYTHING!
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class